Getting a jump-start on your healthy snacking before ringing in the New Year?
Stay festive and fit with these quick and tasty treats! These coconut snowball bites include our Superfood Raw greens powder for another way to get your greens in when you’re out and about, on the way to a workout, or even bring them to your New Year’s Eve get-together!
We love this recipe not only because greens are involved, but it’s naturally sweet with simple ingredients.
Dates are a great source of fiber and are a perfect replacement for white sugar when doing healthy baking! Shredded coconut offers flavor and, of course, puts the snow in our snowballs! Just don’t start a fight in the kitchen.
- ½ cup shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 2 tbsp. dark chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 scoop Raw Life Organics Superfood Raw greens powder
- 3-4 Medjool dates (pit and chop)
- 2 tbsp. Virgin coconut oil
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Place the shredded coconut in a bowl and set aside.
- In a food processor, place chocolate chips, oats, and Superfood Raw powder and process until mixture is fine.
- Add in the chopped dates, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and sea salt. Process until thoroughly mixed.
- Refrigerate the mixture in a Tupperware container for at least 1 hour.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop into 1-inch balls and roll in the shredded coconut until covered completely. Serve or keep in the fridge until eaten!
ON THIS BLOG
Superfood Raw Green Juice Mix
Get Nature’s Most Powerful Superfoods in one scoop and 30 seconds a day without all the hassle and expenses of juicing. Now you can be confident that you are getting everything you need for optimal health!
- Increase Overall Energy
- Reduce / Eliminate Bloating
- Support Gut Health
- Empower Your Immunity