Recipe Blog – No Bake Peanut Butter Protein Bars
Prep Time: 45 minutes
- 3/4 Cup Peanut Better
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1 tbsp Cocnut Oil, Melted
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 60 grams/~2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 Scoop Superfood Raw Greens Mix Powder
- 1/4 Cup Flaxeed, ground
- 3oz Dark Chocolate
- Thoroughly combine the peanut butter, honey, melted coconut oil, and vanilla extract in a bowl with a spoon.
- Add in the protein powder, greens mix, and flaxseed slowly as you continue to mix. Should turn into a dough-like consistency.
- Line an 8×4 inch pan with a baking sheet or aluminum foil and spread the dough evenly into the pan.
- Melt the dark chocolate until smooth and pour over the peanut butter mixture evently.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hours.
- Take our and slice into squares or rectangular bars. Eat, enjoy, and refrigerate what’s left over until you’re ready for another!
Who doesn’t love peanut butter?!
Many of us will eat it straight out of the jar, but if you’re looking for a way to eat it with some added protein and even greens, this recipe should be on your list.
And don’t worry – you won’t even taste the greens.
While technically a dessert recipe, this uses no refined sugars, and rather than vegetable oils, we opted for coconut oil. Not to mention, the ingredients are fairly common household baking items and are also inexpensive!
Think of these as the slightly better-for-you version of a Reese’s peanut butter cup!
ON THIS BLOG
Superfood Raw Green Juice Mix
Get Nature’s Most Powerful Superfoods in one scoop and 30 seconds a day without all the hassle and expenses of juicing. Now you can be confident that you are getting everything you need for optimal health!
- Increase Overall Energy
- Reduce / Eliminate Bloating
- Support Gut Health
- Empower Your Immunity